When it comes to storing important documents, it’s crucial to ensure they are properly protected. Whether they are business records, archives, or personal papers, you want to know they will be safe and accessible when you need them.
That’s why it’s important to choose the right storage solution and take the following steps to ensure your store documents and records remain in good condition.
Ensure your business records are well kept and satisfy all your compliance requirements by:
- Choosing a clean, modern, secure, weatherproof, pest-free storage unit in a state-of-the-art facility such as Roomia’s storage unit options.
- Making sure all electronic record-keeping devices are free from dust, grime and moisture prior to packing them in their original boxes or acid-free professional-grade cardboard boxes.
- Packing paper records in purpose-built archive boxes or professional packing boxes.
- Labelling all electronic storage devices and archive boxes keeping an inventory of what is stored on each drive and in each box.
- Keeping your storage boxes free of moisture by adding a few silica desiccant sachets to each box.
- Regularly maintaining your document and electronic records, adding new ones and discarding old records when appropriate.
- Ensuring that all old records are destroyed according to relevant requirements. Make use of professional document destruction facilities and keep certificates for your reference.
At Roomia, we understand the value of your documents and want to help you keep them safe and secure. Our state-of-the-art self storage facility is equipped with the latest security technology, so you can rest easy knowing that your sensitive documents are protected. To make the process even easier, we offer high-quality packing and moving supplies through our online box shop.
If you need help or have any questions about storing your sensitive documents, our team of friendly storage specialists is always here to assist you. We believe that storing your valuable documents should be worry-free, and we are dedicated to making it as easy and hassle-free as possible. Get in touch with us today to learn more about how we can help you protect your important papers.